Sunday 14 April 2013

Getting up again

So, it's been so long since I last posted an update. In this time, I have fallen and gotten up multiple times, and also realized that starving the sumo isn't enough, I need to feed myself with good things(the Word of God). I've borrowed a book from my church's library called "sex is not the problem(lust is)" by Joshua Harris (Boy meets girl, I kissed dating goodbye). I'll read it and post how it helps :)

I've been attending a discipleship class in church(probably posted about this before), and up until recently, reading the Bible passages for the daily discipleship homework had become just another chore. I hope to renew my hunger and thirst for the wisdom in the Bible.

God bless you all :) It's back to assignments for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment