Tuesday 30 April 2013

Chapter 4

my thoughts on Part Two: In the Thick of the Battle
Chapter 4: A Custom-Tailored Plan

The book guided me to list down my weaknesses. What triggers my lust, when am I vulnerable and to what, and identify what obedience to God in these areas would look like.

After listing it all down, I basically have to choose one area to start with. I'll keep all the other areas in my head, but mainly focus on one to start.

Hebrews 12:3 says "Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for this time of consciously listing down my weaknesses. Help me to look to You for strength to flee from them, and not rely on my own strength. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment